Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spain are 2010 World Cup Soccer Champions

Wow, time flies so fast. I haven't made a blog post on this blog of mine in almost a month and wanted to just drop in to say "hi".

This past month or so has been a busy one with me being out of town and blogging away on my 2010 World Cup Soccer Blog providing video highlights and commentary after each match.

It was fun to follow, but like always, all good things come to and end. Overall, it was a great world cup tournament and I enjoyed every bit of it - watching the games, blogging on each match and interacting with soccer fans all around the world.

I was happy for Spain as it was the first time they won the World Cup Championship. They were resilient and persistent and with that fighting spirit, they were able to not only get to the top, but bring home the FIFA world cup...VIVA la Espana!

In dedication to the Spanish team and soccer fans all over the world, I created a special SQUIDOO lens on SPAIN'S ROAD TO THE 2010 WORLD CUP. It contains commentary of each match and video highlights.

I will be back posting on this blog soon - in the meantime, have yourself a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment